Conversation in English for Beginners

This articel is about English daily conversation, conversation in english for beginners, english conversation, speaking english, conversation in english, conversation english, learning english conversation, english conversation practice, listening english, and daily conversation in english.

Greeting

Sita : hello

Mike : Hi. How are you?

Sita : I am fine. Thank you. And you?

Mike : Awesome.

Sita : What are you doing?

Mike : I am making an appointment.

Sita : Oh. Well, Have a nice day!

Mike : Thank you. Good bye

Sita : Good bye.

Introducing Others

Tania : Hello, Jim. How are you doing?

Jim    : This is Tony and Robert. They’re twins. And this is Stephen. He’s a farmer.

Tania : Hello there. Morning, Stephen. I’m pleased to meet you.

Stephen : Hello Tania. Nice to meet you too

Jim    : Lewis is my eldest brother.

Tania : Hi, Lewis.

Jim    : And Pete and Herbert are also my brothers.

Tania : Hello, Pete. Hi, Herbert. Wow! I can’t believe you’ve got so many brothers and sisters!

Jim    : Yes, I love it. We all get on really well. Do you have any brothers or sisters?

Tania : No, I don’t. I’m an only child.

This is conversation between two people (Danny and Andy) who are meeting in the hospital.

Conversation in English for Beginners
English Conversation for Beginer
Danny : May I sit here?

Andy : Yes you may.

Danny : I am Danny. What is your name?

Andy : You can call me Andy.

Danny : What are you doing here Andy?

Andy : I am waiting for my mother. How about you?

Danny : I just left my home and waiting my mother too.

Andy : We have the same purpose actually. Where do you live Danny?

Danny : In Delima Street 05, and you?

Andy : I live next to your street. It is Srikaya street 05.

Danny : Nice. Just call me if you want to visit my home.

Andy : May I get your phone number?

Danny : Sure you may. 081234527898.

Andy : Ok, I will call you soon.

Danny : I am waiting for it.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel