6 Examples of English Daily Conversation

This articel is about English daily conversation, conversation in english for beginners, english conversation, speaking english, conversation in english, conversation english, learning english conversation, english conversation practice, listening english, and daily conversation in english.

1. Conversation about hobby

Hody : Had, how are you?

Hady : I am fine Hod, how about you?

Hody : I am fine too. Where will you go?

Hady : I will go fishing. This is my hobby that I do every week.

Hody : It sounds good.

Hady : And you? Where will you go?

Hody : I will go camping near the Muara Buana river.

Hady : Let’s go together because I fish at that river too.

Hody : Ok, let’s go.

2. Going vacation

Jason : Hi Jessica, what are you doing right now?

Jessica : I am making plan for next week holiday to travel.

Jason : So you always plan to travel when have a holiday?

Jessica : Yes, I like to travelling.

Jason : Where do you want to go on next week?

Jessica : I wanna go to Pulau Kakaban on Kalimantan Island, there a such beautiful beach, with a wonderful view.

Jason : Yeah, I knew that place before, it’s wonderful place.

3. Giving support to close friend

Atma : John, have you known that next week we have math exam?

John : Yes, I have. That’s why I study hard every night.

Atma : I am not sure that I can pass the exam. I don’t understand what our teacher has             
            explained so far.

John : Oh. Come on guys! We still have much time to prepare it. Don’t be so hopeless, man!

Atma : But where should I start studying, John? I can’t remember his explanation

John : Let me help you. I will make a mind map of it. I’ll give it tomorrow. But you must                                 promise to study hard. And you can contact me if you have a trouble.

Atma : Ok. Thanks beforehand.

John : Yup, my pleasure.

4. Cleaning the house

6 Examples of English Daily Conversation
Daily English Conversation
Mother : Thank God for Sundays!

Daughter : Mummy, today I can help you with the cleaning of the house.

Father : I’ll wash the car and do a bit of gardening, too.

Son   : I also want to help. I’ll separate the wet garbage from the plastics and put the wet garbage into the compost pit.

Mother : (to the daughter) Sita, get all the dirty clothes and woollens. You can hand wash the woollens and put the heavy clothes into the washing machine.

Daughter : I must remember to clean my closet and dust my room.

Father : Son, will you remove the cobwebs?

Son   : Yes Dad. I’ll do that as soon as I’ve cleared the garbage.

Mother : I’m off to the kitchen. It needs a very thorough cleaning.

Father : It needs to be organized as well. Yesterday I spent about ten minutes looking for a can-
                  opener, and couldn’t find one!

Word Meaning
1. separate : to keep apart, to put aside
2. compost pit : a deep hole in the ground to make manure
3. hand wash : washed by hand
4. closet : a small cupboard
5. cobwebs : fine network of threads made by a spider

5. Helping in the kitchen

Mother :Rina, I want some help today.

Rina  :Are we having visitors?

Mother :Papa has invited some colleagues for dinner.

Rina  :Oh! What do you want me to do?

Mother :Your regular chores.

Rina  :Alright, I know. I have to knead the dough, wash and chop the vegetables and lay the table 
                 in the evening .

Mother :Rina, take out the blue plates and the napkins that go with them. The cutlery has to be 
                  taken out too.

Rina  :Is that all?

Mother :Thank you Rina. I really don’t know what I’d do without your help.Now let me get into the 
                   kitchen and start cooking. I’m making a special dessert.

Rina  :Is it kheer?

Mother :Yes, it is.

Rina  :Good!

Word Meaning
1. colleague person with whom one works.
2. chores tasks, responsibilities.
3. knead press with the hands to form a paste.
4. dough thick mixture of flour, water, etc.
5. cutlery knives, forks and spoons for eating and serving food.
6. dessert pudding, sweet dish.

6. What time is it?

Jane  : What time is it? We are going to be late for the party!

David : It’s a quarter past six. We are on time. Don’t worry we will be fine.

Jane   : But I thought we had to be at Sarah's house by 6:30 for her surprise birthday party. I 
                  think never make it as there is a lot of rush hour traffic this evening.

David : Sure we will.  We are not far away now. Anyway, the party starts at 7:00. But I do need 
                  help with where to park the car so Sarah does't it can you phone her husband and ask 
                   him where it is best to park our car?

Jane  : OK. I will phone him now.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel