Contoh Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan Dalam Bahasa Inggris Untuk Guru Terlengkap

Berikut ini adalah pembahasan tentang kumpulan contoh surat lamaran kerja dalam bahasa inggris untuk umum, baik untuk guru, perawat, hotel, bidan, sekretaris, accounting, fresh graduate dan lain-lain.

Contoh surat lamaran untuk guru


November 25th, 2014

To: The Principle of SMP IT Azzahra Bandar Lampung


Dear Sir:
Herewith this letter I would like to apply for the job as an English Lecturer. I am 25 years old and unmarried. I have finished my Bachelor Degree from STKIP-PGRI Bandar Lampung and now I am continuing my Magister Program at UNILA Pascasarjana Bandar Lampung. I have some experiences being a tutor, teacher and lecturer in some private English Department. I can speak English both oral and written. I can also operate computer especially for Microsoft Office. I am very pleased and interested in applying my knowledge that I have gained in order to enhance the students’ efficiency and capability.

I hope I could meet your request. Herewith I enclose my photograph. I would be happy to send some further details you may require. I would be available for an interview at any time. Thank you very much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,


(Sri Suningsih, S.Pd)
Surat Lamaran

====================================================

Bukit Kemuning, November23th , 2014


Attention To:
The Leader of Az-Zahra Lampung School
In Airan Street 77, Wayhui, Jatiagung
South Lampung


Dear Sir/Madam,

Basedon the information that I read in the internet that you are respectful Schoolneedan English Teacher.On this good opportunity, I would like to apply as an EnglishTeacher in your school. My name is Tri UtamiNingsih, 22 years old, female, single, and loves children, I am a fresh graduated from English Department in STKIP-PGRI Bandar Lampung on June 2014. 

Herewith I enclose my curriculum vitae, soft copy of testimonial from my academy, soft copy of mark transcript, soft copy of my identity card, soft copy of certificates and my recent photographs which indicate some details in my qualifications.

I sincerely hope and be appreciated that my qualifications are interestingfor you and can be considered to be an English Teacher in your Institute.

Thank you for your consideration and attention. I look forward hearing from you soon.



Sincerely yours,



TRI UTAMI NINGSIH
Phone: 085766827019 
Bukit Kemuning, North Lampung

====================================================

Yogyakarta,  November 27th  2014


Attention To:
Headmaster of Az Zahra Islamic Boarding School
Jl. Airan Raya No. 77 Way Hui
Jati Agung, Lampung Selatan
35365


Assalamu’alaikum wrb.

I am Asti Nur Istiqomah applying for a teaching position in your institution. I am a undergraduate student in Biology at Gadjah Mada University, and I will be awarded an S.Si degree in May 2015. From your vacancy advertisement, I can see that you are looking for science teacher who have spoken English and Arabic language skills. I am available to fill this opening and can begin work immediately after my graduation.  

I have been learning to teaching in discussion concept from becoming a laboratory assistant in Animal Physiology Laboratory of Biology Faculty of Gadjah Mada University for almost one year. I consider such applied responsibilities to be among contributions I can make toward the education of young generation of Islam. 

I have attached my curriculum vitae for your review and this should give you some ideas of my educational qualifications and experience. However, I sincerely look forward to an opportunity to meet with you and further discuss my qualifications.


Wassalamu’alaikum wrb.



Asti Nur Istiqomah


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel